Monday 6 January 2014

Valentines day 2014 SMS for Whatsapp Status

Check out Valentines day Quotes 2014 for sending SMS on Whatsapp status. On this Valentine day 2014 this SMS Poems and quotes surely help you to touch your life partner his/her heart. Send This Valentine SMS and express your love feeling to your partner.

Valentines day 2014 SMS for Whatsapp Status


happy+valentines+day+2014+whatsapp+wallpaper
happy valentines day 2014 whatsapp wallpaper
Hearts and flowers...
Poetry...
Love songs...
Ribbons and bows...
Yeah, I'd rather have the chocolate, too!
Happy Valentine's Day My love... 


valentine+day+whatsapp+message+girlfriends
Valentine Day Whatsapp message Girlfriends




Happy Valentines Day Dear..
There is a special place…with in my heart
That only u can fill….4u had my love..
Right 4rm the start & I know u & always will.

Accidents do happen.
i slip..
i trip…
i stumble…
i fall and usually i don’t care at all.
but now!!!
i dont know what to do..
coz i slipped
fell in love with you.
I love you.


valentines+day+whatsapp+message
valentines day whatsapp message


C-> cant live without you dear…
L-> love you too much…
I-> i miss you…
C-> care about you …
K-> kiss 4rm my heart 2 you…
So when ever u miss me just CLICK to open my message.

There's a special place
within my heart
that only you can fill.
For you had my love
right from the start
and I know you always will.
Happy Valentine's Day 2014 to you..
 Valentines day 2014 SMS, Valentines day Whatsapp Message, Valentines day Poem, Valentines day SMS on Whatsapp, Valentines day SMS Lifepartner, Valentines day Quotes SMS for Whatsapp Status
Posted By: kartik shah

Valentines day 2014 SMS for Whatsapp Status

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

© Happy Valentines Day 2014 Wallpaper All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates