Monday 6 January 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014 SMS for Girlfriend and boyfriends

Valentine Day 2014 which are comes and celebrated on this year 14th Feb 2014 on Tuesday. It's are very popular on all over the world. At present Increasing trends of Mobile/Cellphone/Android, People are usually send greeting message and wishes with this way. So here I provide you Happy Valentines Days 2014 SMS in English, Valentine's day SMS for Girl - Boys, Valentine day SMS for your girlfriends and boyfriends. This Valentine day message very useful to you for sending text message to friends via whatsapp, facebook. This Valentine's day SMS / Message are in English languages.

happy+valentines+day+2014+funny+sms+lovers


Happy Valentines Day 2014 SMS for Girlfriend and boyfriends


"Next Time If It Rain,Try To Catch Few Drops In Your little Hand...The Drops You Catch Is The Amount Of You Loving Me...And The Amount You Miss Is The Amount Of I Am Loving You..."

Good morning Beautiful. The first time I saw you, my heart knew it was true! I love you more than you think I do. Happy Valentines Day love

I was a little weird and my life was a little weird
then one day I found you, whose weirdness is compatible with mine...
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love...
Will you be my valentine??

I never knew what love meant??????
Until you touched my life….
You give life it is self…meaning & purpose.
With the whisper of ur name
The birds sing no more,
Or perhaps I loose the ability
To hear their song.
My heart longs only for the sound
Of your voice,
& the touch of ur silky,…
soft hand….
I Love You So So Much..Dear…
Happy Valentines Day 2014…
Related tag...
Valentine day sms in English 
valentine day SMS wishes 
latest valentine day SMS for Whatsapp 
free valentine day SMS for facebook 
best sms on valentines day 
valentine sms collection 
romantic valentines day sms 
valentines sms for lovers 
valentiens day SMS for girlfriends
 Valentines day sms for boyfriends 
happy valentines day SMS wishes
Posted By: kartik shah

Happy Valentines Day 2014 SMS for Girlfriend and boyfriends

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

© Happy Valentines Day 2014 Wallpaper All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates